ACTIVE INCLUSION PROJECT
MORE INFORMATION ON ACTIVE INCLUSION 2021
- Improve Your Life Chances
- We are officially running a new Active Inclusion Project here at Dowlais Community Centre.
- Are you age 25+
- Economically Inactive
- Long-term unemployed for more than 12 months
- A carer
- Jobless Household
- Low skills
- Over 54
- Black and Minority Ethnic background
- Living in the Merthyr Tydfil area
If you answered yes to any of the above barriers, then this project could be for you.
We aim to help improve your life chances by offering FREE tailored training courses, help with FREE CV writing and support to secure work and volunteer opportunities.
To find out more, contact Emma Leonard on 01685 377688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project has been supported by the European Social Fund through Welsh Government.