Join Our Team!
Gym Instructor and Centre Manager *part time*
Stephens and George Charitable Trust.
Part Time Gym Instructor and centre manager
Reference ID: GYMINT23-2
We are looking to recruit a part time Gym Instructor for our busy community gym at Dowlais Community Centre - run by The Stephens & George Charitable Trust
Fitness Instructor level two or above is essential. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
Must be able to work some weekends and evenings.
Applicants must be able to regularly travel within the area.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Check.
Successful candidates must have experience of or be able to demonstrate:
· Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate opportunities.
· Willingness to undertake training opportunities
· Part-time. Rate of pay to be discussed
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· We are looking for a committed, self-motivated person who enjoys providing high quality programmes to over 25's.
· You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
· It would be an advantage to have knowledge of welsh and strong written English and social media experience.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please contact Amanda Williams on 01685 375331
or email Charity1@stephensandgeorge.co.uk
Stephens and George Charitable Trust. Reference ID: Play2023-2
Play Worker for a Youth and Play setting - Job Summary
We are currently looking for a committed, self-motivated person who enjoys providing young people a fun filled, activity packed experience. You Must be able to fit in the following categories :
An advanced DBS check will be carried out for the successful applicant (cost covered by us!).
This job role is currently part time.
Applicants must be able to work evenings and during school holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum of Level 2 Qualification - Play work, Level 3 preferred, or willing to achieve and progress to level 3
· It would be an advantageous to have knowledge of Social media.
· Oral ability to speak Welsh is desirable, but not essential.
· A driving licence is preferred for this post.
To apply, please forward your CV via the link provided on this page.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please contact Amanda Williams on 01685 375331.